Customers Rate Job Seeker Services
On a biannual basis, NOVA conducts a customer satisfaction survey to assess the level of satisfaction job seeker customers have with our services. Given the focus on workshops in the service-delivery system, NOVA also surveys customers following their participation in workshops. The results are now available for the 2012-2013 year-end report and they were very positive. A total of 2683 individuals responded to the surveys. The customer satisfaction survey results included: 96% rated the level of customer service as met or exceeded expectations; 96% rated the overall quality of the offerings provided as met or exceeded expectations; 92% rated the availability/accessibility of drop-in career advising appointments as met or exceeded expectations; and 89% rated the quality of the drop-in career advising appointments as met or exceeded expectations. The workshop survey results included: 97% rated whether they got the information they needed as met or exceeded expectations; 98% rated the quality of the information provided as met or exceeded expectations; and 98% rated the quality of the facilitator as met or exceeded expectations. The following is a sample of some of the comments received:
· “I had high expectations and they were met. Not only do you provide excellent services related to work search, but you also work in raising my spirit during the tough time of the job search.”
· “I've used your services before and have been impressed (and still impressed) with how excellent your classes and other services are.”
· “I think my experience with CONNECT has been excellent, and I am recommending it to any unemployed person that I meet.”
· “I have had a totally positive experience at CONNECT. I am especially pleased with the computer classes. The instructor was great. He answered all questions & was very patient.”
· “Invaluable support and assistance. Experienced and professional service.”
As with all of its surveys, NOVA will take the feedback received and use it to continue to improve upon the services provided to its customers.