Customers Rate NOVA Services
On a bi-annual basis, NOVA conducts a customer satisfaction survey of its job seeker customers. The results from the latest survey have been released and were very positive: 93 percent of participants surveyed were satisfied with the level of customer service they received at the NOVA Job Center; 93 percent were satisfied with the availability/accessibility of career advising appointments; 91 percent were satisfied with the quality of the career advising appointments; and 94 percent were satisfied with the overall quality of the offerings provided at the NOVA Job Center. A sample of the comments received from customers included:
- “Life changing info about training — wish I had heard of NOVA’s full program of resources sooner!”;
- “The advisors are very knowledgeable and all the staff has been welcoming. It makes a difference - being unemployed is stressful and they have learned my name. It's a respite while I search.”;
- “NOVA maintains an outstanding reputation within the community of workforce centers.”;
- “Career Advisor and ProMatch were instrumental in my finding employment.”; and
- “Don't know what I would do without it [NOVA Job Center]- it is my LIFESAVER!!”
NOVA will continue to use the feedback received from customer surveys to improve upon the services provided to its customers.