Customer Satisfaction Survey
Biannually, NOVA surveys customers to ascertain their satisfaction with the services they receive at the NOVA Job Center. The results of the year-end survey are now available and included:
- 96% of respondents were satisfied with the level of customer service they received at the Job Center (up from 93% in 2014);
- 93% were satisfied with the availability/accessibility of career advising appointments (unchanged from 2014);
- 93% were satisfied with the quality of career advising (up from 91% in 2014); and
- 97% were satisfied with the overall quality of the offerings at the Job Center (up from 94% in 2014).
- “This place is a jewel and the representatives are top-notch.”;
- “Excellent advisors who provide timely, great guidance. Could not continue my job search without them.”;
- “I am so pleased by the general quality and effort of the staff of both ProMatch and NOVA that I am constantly evangelizing the programs.”; and
- “I can’t say enough about NOVA. It has been and still is a great learning experience in my life.”
As with previous surveys, NOVA will take the input it received to continue to improve upon its services to the community. In the coming year, NOVA will also be surveying customers served in San Mateo County.