If you currently have these thoughts, you might be in a state of acceptance:
- “I feel good.”
- “I'm moving forward.”
- “It's up to me to make things happen.”
- “There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it is not another train coming to knock me down.”
Here are some things that you can do to help move through this stage in your loss:
- Seize the moment.
- Take this newfound energy and move forward.
- Get out and talk to people (network) .
- Think about the future and what you want to be doing.
- Work on a plan of action to get where you want to go.